Soochow University International Winter Session welcomes undergraduate students worldwide with outstanding performance in academic fields to join us.
Apply for winter session program
1) Go through course evaluation process to make sure the units taken here can transfer back to your home university (optional depends on your home university. For more information, please contact us);
2) Apply Soochow University International Winter Session online, and submit all necessary expense. "Apply now";
3) After session closure, SCU will mail one paper copy of official transcript to office handling overseas units transfer in your home university. Please make sure you provide accurate mailing address before leaving winter session, and keep on track with transferring process after transcript is received by your university;
4) Log in your student account of home university to confirm success of unit transfer 2-3 weeks afterwards. Please contact officers if the process falls behind schedule.
* Note: Students must be qualified for both requirements below to apply winter session:
1) Above or on 18 years old
2) Currently studying in English-speaking university or proven to have TOEFL IBT 80/ IELTS 6 English proficiency.
Apply for accommodation (optional)
1) Sign in your winter session registration system and click "apply for accommodation";
2) Choose room type and submit your application;
3) Pay full expense 48 hours within application submission;
4) Fill in payment information in "Financial Center" of your registration system and submit;
5) SCU will confirm your application and make arrangement upon receipt of payment;
6) Check in after signing in to winter session.